At EnerNOC Dublin we have spent the last year building the world’s largest virtual power station managing 6.5GW of Demand Response Globally in our 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre. We are looking for more operators to join our team!
- An extremely high attention to detail
- High situational awareness – many things can happen simultaneously
- Great team player. Events require almost syncronised execution
- Frequent monitoring and revision is required
About the job:
You will be provided with two months training, with a further month highly supervised. Your core job will be to execute, infrequent, high stress, business critical – time critical situations calmly and effectively. The Associate RTO will develop and improve operational protocol for multiple program execution. They will become an expert in executing dispatches by the grid and will develop a deep understanding of the issues surrounding grid constraints, load curtailment and emergency backup generation. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in the energy industry and clean tech. This is a very unique role.
- Execute Demand Response Dispatches
- Monitor Market conditions and prices
- Maintain pool integrity by adjusting bids, availability to reflect current situation
- Following training schedule, self-training and training colleagues
- Manage process documentation, shift logs and communications with customers and TSO’s
- Support management in the cross functional implementations of new programs
- Analyse and report on customer and system data.
- Understanding that you will be doing shift work with a combination of days and nights and weekends (Pittman Schedule)
- Strong computer skills. You will work on multiple platforms and systems
- Healthy and Dependable – Completion of a physical will be required for this role (HSA requirement to allow for out of hours working)
- Ambitious and willing to learn quickly
- Experience working in a professional environment for a minimum of 3 years.
About EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company:
EnerNOC’s vision is to change the way the world uses energy. Operating in many electricity markets around the world, we unlock the full value of energy management for utility, commercial, institutional and industrial customers by providing a full suite of energy management solutions, including demand response (a reduction of real-time demand for electricity during critical times), energy procurement and advisory services, utility bill management, and energy intelligence software.
For more information, visit www.enernoc.com.