EnerNOC’s vision is to change the way the world uses energy.
Operating in many markets around the world, we unlock the full value of energy management for industrial, commercial, institutional as well as grid operators and utilities by providing demand response (a reduction of real-time demand for electricity during critical times) and energy intelligence software and services.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Sales Operations Associate to join our world-class Sales organization. The primary mission of the sales operations team is to provide direct support to the sales reps and sales leaders who drive revenue for the company. To do so, Sales Ops Associates will assist our outside sales Business Development Managers with proposal and contract generation, lead systems projects to facilitate sales productivity, and work with sales leaders to track sales goals to plan. After a ramp up period during which you will learn about our business and process, you will play an integral role in building our presence in Poland and supporting our teams in the UK and Ireland.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Sales Ops lead on system and process improvement projects with significant involvement in requirements gathering, design, testing & launch of enhancements
- Using quantitative and qualitative analysis to turn raw data into actionable insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports for the larger sales and operations teams.
- Assisting the outside sales Business Development Managers (BDM) with proposal and contract generation
- Acting as a liaison between Sales and Legal regarding contracting issues
- Coordinating the flow of data and documentation among internal teams
- Compiling leading and lagging indicator forecasts and delivering consolidated reports to Regional Directors (RD), Regional Sales Managers (RSM), and Sales Operations
- Utilizing EnerNOC’s CRM system to track sales activity and building/managing reports and dashboards to analyze and forecast sales performance and support decision-making (MS Excel, Salesforce.com).
As we evaluate candidates, we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales operations, consulting, finance, corporate strategy. Analytical experience is a must.
- A proactive, energetic, and customer-centric attitude and ability to quickly forge productive and collegial relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly productive and efficient and ability to multi-task across a broad set of deadline-oriented tasks and with minimal supervision
- Strong quantitative aptitude, attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in productivity tools, specifically MS Office
- Prior experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce), and ability to build reports and dashboards.
- Ability to manage confidential business and personnel information with a high degree of discretion
- English language proficiency required; additional Polish fluency highly preferred.
The successful candidate will be a confident and professional self-starter, a good listener, and able to work well within a team of sales managers in a rapidly growing business.
If you’re excited by the opportunity, and you believe you’re well suited to the role, we welcome your application!
About EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company:
EnerNOC is a leading provider of demand response and energy intelligence software and related solutions. EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive capability in demand-side management solutions. EnerNOC serves tens of thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide, managing multiple gigawatts (GW) of demand response portfolios across varying market types and maturities, with our Network Operations Center (NOC) offering 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com