EnerNOC, an Enel Group company and a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate opportunity for a Senior HR Planning and Organizational Development Consultant.
In this role the Senior HR Planning and Organizational Development Consultant will develop strategic partnerships with the Executive Team, HR specialists, and other internal client’s to identify and intervene on change management initiatives that foster organization learning and address corporate strategic goals and needs.
The consultant will be in charge of all workforce planning activities, ensuring both the reporting of current and the forecasting of future internal/external headcounts and related labor costs.
He/she proactively manages organizational changes and evolutions of e-Solutions North America, working closely with VP’s and Directors to plan and implement change management projects.
He/she is also in charge of defining proper sizing of structures and related job evaluations to ensure proper compensation benchmarking (performed by another HR unit)
He/she supports Global e-Solutions HR Planning and Organizational Development unit in the development of global policies and procedures, ensuring the proper deployment within e-Solutions North America and managing their local adaptation
Furthermore, he/she also supports the improvement and integration of HR systems.
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum five years professional experience in HR department (organizational development or planning) or in Finance and Control department
- Preferred: experience within a global large size organization (> 1500 FTEs) and having worked for a Management Consulting firm
Technical and Professional skills
- Project Management
- Business and budget planning administration
- Organizational theories and methods
- Hay methodology or similar
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Process Design (Lean, Agile,…)
- MS Office tools
- ERP Systems (e.g. SAP)
- Keen to digital tools
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills