This position is responsible for leading the E-Solutions USA the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Policies, programs and overall administration of the HSEQ management systems with the goal of creating and maintaining the company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) values and programs. This position will support renewable energy development, construction and operations, maintenance, office, fleet activities and any other business related to E-Sol USA.
- Lead HSEQ strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing HSEQ initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future HSEQ programs and systems across the organization.
- Deliver Global E-Sol HSEQ Policy and support Group mission on HSEQ matters;
Identify, develop and maintain an appropriate HSEQ organizational structure that supports Company and customer needs.
- Establish HSEQ departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures in accordance with Global E-Solutions guidelines and initiatives.
- Maintenance, development and implementation of HSEQ manual, programs, compliance plans, and initiatives focused around company Safety & Environment values, goals, objectives, and various regulations including OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- Responsible for the management and administration of the company current and future HSEQ Certifications (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001);
- Responsible for the Office HSEQ programs for E-Sol USA premises and staff.
- Management of Fleet, if any, and DOT programs
- Management of HSEQ training programs for E-Sol US;
- Responsible for the investigation of incidents, near misses and counsel employees involved in incidents to prevent reoccurrence for assigned area.
- Conduct routine safety observations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental, health, and safety policies, and practices.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions concerning employee requests, complaints and concerns involving unsafe conditions/practices.
- Development of specific Safety & Environment programs and conducting hazard analysis as required.
- Acts with integrity in all HSEQ matters to maintain legal compliance, alignment to Global E-Sol HSEQ Policies and operation excellence
- Coordinate Safety & Environment internal and regulatory reporting, including data collection and reporting for North America.
- Define suitable KPIs and oversee data maintenance and collection for company HSEQ reporting.
- Coordinate and monitor the selection, training, and use of PPE as needed
- Maintain facilities emergency action plan and provide training as needed
- Provide information and assist in the development of budget forecasts, schedules and associated cost information and labor allocations
- Provide HSEQ advices in Special Projects as required including coordination of and/or participate in various company HSEQ initiatives.
- Participate in or lead cross function project or audit teams to support company HSEQ program.
- Contribute to the overall needs and objectives of the unit and company.
- Maintain a positive rapport with various state and federal regulatory agencies;
- Act as focal point for US with Global E-Sol HSEQ family and facilitate exchange of best practices within the group.
- Maintain Safety & Environment data integrity within all data systems, including SAP
- BS in Safety, Environment or related work experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations, practices and computer skills
- Strong initiative and drive for high achievement and continuous improvement approach
- Ability to be on call or work off hours as needed
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with passion, drive and the ability to self-start
- Ability to influence
- Availability for local, domestic and international travel; up to 30%
- Experience working within safety management systems/quality systems, (SAP a plus)
- Superior communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.