EnerNOC’s vision is to change the way the world uses energy.
Operating in many electricity markets around the world, we unlock the full value of energy management for utility, commercial, institutional and industrial customers by providing a full suite of energy management solutions, including demand response (a reduction of real-time demand for electricity during critical times), energy procurement and advisory services, utility bill management, and energy intelligence software.
We have an immediate need for a Business Development Manager to join our world-class Sales organization. The primary mission of Business Development Managers (BDMs) is to drive revenue for the company. To do so, BDMs call on commercial, institutional, and industrial customers, thereby educating and selling them on our demand response solutions. BDMs own the sales process from lead generation through contract signing, requiring experience and excellence in all aspects of the sales cycle. After a ramp up period during which you will learn about our business and process, you will play an integral role in building our presence in Poland.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for sales opportunities and converting leads into profitable business relationships
- Working with our analysts to review customer energy and facility data to understand a company's best demand response capability
- Preparing and presenting financial and sales proposals and presentations to current and prospective customers
- Negotiating and closing contracts for demand response with customers
- Advising EnerNOC’s marketing team on how to improve product offerings and go-to-market strategies
As we evaluate candidates, we’re looking for:
- Significant experience in developing high-quality customer relationships and closing sales of energy hardware, energy software, or energy management services in the commercial, industrial, and/or institutional sectors.
- A track record of developing strong customer relationships while meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Preferred backgrounds include experience in solution sales, as well as the energy space, such as energy supply, procurement, energy software, electrical hardware, or billing and tariff analysis.
- A candidate bringing an established network of target market contacts to the company is a definite plus.
- In addition to Polish language, English language skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be a confident and professional self-starter, a good listener, comfortable interfacing with senior level leadership, driven in finding and closing business, focused on meeting the customer's needs, and able to work well within a team of sales managers in a rapidly growing business.
If you’re excited by the opportunity, and you believe you’re well suited to the role, we welcome your application!
EnerNOC is a leading provider of demand response and energy intelligence software and related solutions. EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive capability in demand-side management solutions. EnerNOC serves tens of thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide, managing multiple gigawatts (GW) of demand response portfolios across varying market types and maturities, with our Network Operations Center (NOC) offering 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com