EnerNOC, a leading provider of Energy Intelligence Software (EIS) is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our world-class IT Business Applications organization. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for coordinating delivery and support of end-to-end solutions for EnerNOC’s ERP system, NetSuite. Having completed our initial rollout of NetSuite in 2016, we are planning significant enhancements and global rollout in 2018, making this a great opportunity to join. As part of this team, you will play an integral role in enabling improved processes through the use of new systems and technologies.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work with departments across the company, including employees located in international locations, to gather requirements, establish timelines for solution delivery, drive process design and manage hands-on project execution. Daily activities will include managing solution delivery, designing process maps, configuring applications, supervising testing and coordinating the deployment of the solutions. The Senior Business Systems Analyst must have strong project management skills and the ability to build and deliver medium to large-scale solutions. Collaboration and excellent communication skills are important characteristics of our team, so we look for people with a positive attitude and a focus on team success.
- Plan, estimate, and execute the delivery of end-to-end Financial Applications (ERP) solutions, including changes in setup and configuration, customizations, reports or any other application-related projects.
- Lead process discussions to drive efficient global practices while understanding application impact.
- Build and maintain knowledge of business processes and needs.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify and document business requirements and coordinate the delivery of medium to large projects.
- Research, understand and document system interdependencies and manage the delivery of system changes to adapt to changing business needs.
- Manage third-party contributors including software vendors, implementation partners, and consultants.
- Design user acceptance testing plans and coordinate testing execution with end users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic support issues as needed and advanced support issues when escalated.
- BA/BS in MIS, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science or similar technical field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP-related functional modules (e.g. NetSuite, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL programming, SSIS and SSRS).
- Minimum 1 years of programming experience (C#, Java, etc).
- Demonstrated accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in configuration and functional setup for ERP systems.
- Strong initiative, engagement and a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of enterprise-wide ERP-related business and technical processes (enterprise functions include Sales, Finance, HR, Operations, and Supply Chain).
- Ability to generate business unit and enterprise wide reports using reporting technologies (e.g. Tableau, Crystal Reports).
- Proficient at eliciting ERP functional and integration requirements.
- Familiarity with ITIL practices including change control.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Appropriately manage customer expectations regarding scope, schedule, and budgetary parameters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.