The Product Implementation Associate’s primary mission is to support our Operations team by driving an efficient delivery process for our products and ensuring customers receive maximum value from our programs and applications. The Product Implementation Associate is expected to collaborate with Project Managers and other internal departments in order to provide and maintain a first-rate customer experience.
Ideal candidates have expertise in customer resource management software, Microsoft Office, and programming skills in order to successfully drive improvements and instill best practices. They have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast paced environment balancing multiple objectives. Always focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction, the Product Implementation Associate pursues holistic, long-term solutions that benefit the entire deployment process. Successful candidates have a relentless focus on innovation, quality and process improvement, and continuously search for better ways to serve our customers, making lasting contributions to a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is changing the way the world uses energy.
The Product Implementation Associate has the following primary areas of responsibility:
Project Administration. Receive orders from Finance and initiate project workflow.
- Confirm scope of contract and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Collect required documentation from customers such as utility bills and authorization forms.
- Create project structure in our tracking software for project team.
- Set clear expectations with internal customers regarding configuration process timeline and workflow, and develop and maintain key performance indicators and metrics.
Remote Team Coordination. Provide support and coordinate work being done in U.S. and Brazil.
- Train local and remote team members on systems, tools, best practices, and processes.
- Serve as a point of contact for remote teams and internal departments.
- Prioritize work and communicate plans clearly and effectively.
- Manage escalations from remote teams and internal stakeholders.
Tool and Process Development. Continuously improve the tools and processes that support the Implementation Team and its mission to onboard customers with speed and quality.
- Identify opportunities to gain efficiency and collaborate with team to drive improvements.
- Maintain standard tracking reports and dashboards for all primary implementation deliverables.
- Build collaborative cross-functional relationships and strategically leverage data tools and improve operational productivity across teams.
Exceptions and General Reporting. Manage inbound support inquiries and communicate status updates internally.
- Establish project tracking methods to identify and resolve exceptions.
- Provide regular reports on key performance indicators to internal stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate exceptions and required solutions to relevant parties along with estimated time to resolution.
The Product Implementation Associate will become an expert in EnerNOC’s core operational processes and will develop a deep understanding of the activities and issues involved with supporting site enablement, product quality, and the customer experience.
- BA/BS with analytical, quantitative, business, or technical focus
- Prior experience in an operational team environment
- Experience working with CRM software or relational databases
- Skilled with one or more process improvement methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative problem solving capability
- Creative thinking skills and the ability to take the initiative
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to develop efficiency gains through process improvement and automation
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast paced, forward moving environment
EnerNOC is a leading provider of cloud-based energy intelligence software (EIS) and services to thousands of enterprise customers and utilities globally. EnerNOC's EIS solutions for enterprise customers improve energy productivity by optimizing how they buy, how much they use, and when they use energy. EIS for enterprise includes supply management, utility bill management, facility optimization, visibility and reporting, project management, demand response, and demand management. EnerNOC's EIS solutions for utilities help maximize the value of demand-side resources, including fully outsourced and utility-managed demand response and energy efficiency programs that drive customer engagement. EnerNOC supports customer success with its world-class professional services team and a Network Operations Center (NOC) staffed 24x7x365. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com.