As the Senior Marketing Operations Specialist and a member of the EnerNOC Marketing Operations team, you will play a mission-critical, hands-on role in developing email and landing page assets for digital marketing campaigns that align with market/product strategy and corporate branding. In collaboration with in-house designers, you’ll create templates that incorporate best practices and streamline campaign execution. You’ll also be responsible for testing, tracking, and analysis of campaign performance to ensure continuous improvement in prospect/customer engagement.
- Create email and landing page assets and templates to support inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, combining HTML and CSS coding with use of WYSIWG tools to delivery necessary functionality, ensure accurate tracking, and streamline development.
- Work with Marketing team and business stakeholders to ensure that target assets align with campaign objectives, communications guidelines, and corporate branding.
- Monitor key email and landing page performance metrics, and develop methodology for testing/optimization based on subject line, copy, and creative. Share results with Marketing team, and leverage findings to improve future campaign performance.
- Edit and optimize website content to support online campaigns and improve lead generation. Work with Marketing colleagues to maximize the impact of search engine optimization and calls-to-action in driving lead conversion.
- Research and implement digital marketing best practices, staying abreast of relevant trends and new technologies. Ensure compliance with evolving domestic and international SPAM legislation, privacy/opt-in requirements, email clients, and user-maintained subscription preferences.
- Establish QA procedures and rigorously test assets prior to deployment, with particular attention to dynamic content, link tracking, and layout across relevant platforms (e.g. mobile).
- Prioritize input and requests from multiple internal stakeholders.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field; minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with inbound and/or outbound campaigns.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying triggered email campaigns using Eloqua, Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Marketo, or similar tools.
- Intermediate HTML and CSS skills, including experience with responsive design
- Constant attention to good user experience, with a critical eye toward email/web-based communications.
- Solid understanding of email and landing page performance metrics, with demonstrated rigor for testing and continuous improvement.
- Excellent operational consistency and attention to detail; ability to initiate and lead projects and manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced organization
- Ability to work independently yet be an effective member of the Marketing team.