Sales Ops Manager (Flexibility Solutions)
The Sales Operations Manager will support the sales team with analysis, reporting, sales process and CRM lifecycle management, workflow integration, development of key sales tools and the overall implementation of firm guidelines, tools, and processes.
- Manage team of Sales Operations Associates providing day to day support to sales teams
- Own roadmap for CRM projects and enhancements focused on drive sales efficiency and supporting launch of new products. Oversee development of business requirements, prioritization, and testing with CRM team
- Responsible for overall sales process management within Salesforce.com
- Develop efficient proposal preparation and process management with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Manage the coordination of sales tools – including Salesforce.com administration, metrics, reporting, centralizing this task in order to effectively arm the sales team with information to make informed decisions
- Support sales management with reporting including forecasting and budgeting
- Development of overall process and procedures for management of sales operations to enable scale
- BA/BS degree, business or technical degree, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in support of high performance, high volume sales organizations – renewables based industry preferred. A proven record of tangible business results across prior sales operations roles
- Self-motivated, independent problem solver and creative thinker with exceptional follow through and the highest levels of integrity and trust across all customer, partner and colleague interactions
- Previous people management experience required
- Proven skills across the entire sales operations domain