If you are interested in a career at Energy Foundation, but don't see a current opening that matches what you're looking for, please submit your resume here. We will be happy to contact you when an opportunity matching your skills and experience becomes available.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

Energy Foundation has prioritized a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion both internally and in its external work. We recognize the necessity of diverse perspectives in our work to address climate change and promote clean energy to ensure everyone enjoys the benefits of progress. We are collecting the following optional information to ensure our recruiting efforts are effective. Any information that you choose to provide is not linked to your application and is gathered for recruitment purposes only.

Submission of this information is voluntary and declining to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential within Human Resources and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws. If you have questions about this, or how we define any of the following demographics, reach out to our HR department at hr@ef.org. 

I identify my race/ethnicity as

I identify my gender as

I identify my gender identity as

I identify my sexual orientation as

I identify my disability status as

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.