Your Mission as a Sales Development Representative:
Your mission as an SDR is to provide critical information to our sales team by researching, navigating, and qualifying leads and through current customer discovery. You will source new sales opportunities by researching leads and developing plans to target them with strategic communications, understand their business challenges and map back how Energage’s technology and Top Workplaces program can have a positive impact on their particular organization. You will use your communication and negotiation skills to cultivate and develop strong relationships with customers, from the first contact through discovery and qualification up through hand-off to your Account Executive colleagues.
- New York City
- Outside of the US
Accountability & Impact of Role:
In this role you'll...
- Effectively research leads and create strategic plans individualized to the lead to Qualify them from both outbound efforts and marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Research targeted prospects online and tailoring specific quantitative value propositions to anticipate and meet prospects’ needs
- Comprehend and develop presentations of our products and services uniquely tailored to potential customers based on your research of them
- Develop communication strategies to connect (prospective) customers and Account Executives
- Engage frequently and comfortability with a myriad of executives in dynamic discussions about our products and services
- Onboard clients to our Top Workplaces recognition program
What You Bring to the Role:
- 1+ years of B2B experience, software or tech sales preferred
- A track record of achieving objectives
- A passion for software and technology
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate with your peers
- The ability to effectively perform sales research and develop individualized plans based on that research
Compensation for the Role:
- Annual Base salary of 42,500
- Annual at risk compensation of 10,000 based on individual performance.
- Performance measured by attainment of monthly quota of 40 qualified leads
Benefits of Working at Energage:
- PTO policy includes company holidays, sick time, vacation time, and floating holidays
- Flexibility to work from various approved locations
- Company pays a portion of individual health care premium
- Option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k)
- Training and education
- Professional development; all employees have access to a third party professional coach
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to work for a purpose-driven organization using business as a force for good (https://www.bcorporation.net/)
Energage is a purpose-driven company that helps organizations turn employee feedback into useful business intelligence and credible employer recognition through Top Workplaces. Built on 17 years of culture research and the results from 23 million employees surveyed across more than 70,000 organizations, Energage delivers the most accurate competitive benchmark available. With access to a unique combination of patented analytic tools and expert guidance, Energage customers lead the competition with an engaged workforce and an opportunity to gain recognition for their people-first approach to culture. For more information or to nominate your organization, visit energage.com or topworkplaces.com.
Energage is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Energage encourages all qualified candidates to apply, including those of any race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.