Our cross-functional engineering team is growing. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Full Stack Software Engineer, with a focus on back end development, to join the team in delivering continues deployment of new features and content to a highly available cloud based infrastructure.
This team creates the cloud-based platform (including a CMS with a library of components for use on marketing web pages and registration flows) for our acquisition funnel for all our major brands. If you like to dive in, contribute on many different things, and make a difference — we would like to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve programming and design challenges
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring the team in best practices
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
Who you are:
- A well-traveled Open Source advocate with 8+ years’ hands-on experience developing scalable, customer facing web and software applications
- You have experience with all aspects of a software project life cycle from concept to deployment; CI/CD on any cloud platform is required
- Hands-on experience designing and building REST web services
- Experience deploying apps in AWS
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!