Are you passionate about helping organizations use data to more effectively market to customers? Want to help optimize websites to drive engagement and real business impact? Up for the challenge of leveraging different technologies and aligning multiple data sources across brands to paint a singular view of the customer? Endurance International is looking for sharp minds to help build an analytics center of excellence within the marketing department and guide data-driven efforts at re-invigorating customer growth.
The Digital Analyst will be a key member of the Digital Analytics team, a fast-growing group that is responsible for measuring and understanding the website experience across Endurance brands like Constant Contact, HostGator, BlueHost, and more. We work under the Website Marketing group, directly alongside front-end developers and product owners, conversion rate optimization teams, and marketing technology teams focused on personalizing the user experience. In addition, we support many other teams across Endurance – from Acquisition Marketing to Product Management and UX to Big Data & Analytics – helping them leverage clickstream data to better understand our customer lifecycle. Responsibilities will include:
- Using Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms to measure user behavior across multiple Endurance brand sites
- Developing and maintaining clear, concise reporting on KPIs measuring marketing performance
- Providing insight into site visitor behavior and engagement in order to identify optimization opportunities, inform site design changes, and help enable real-time personalization
- Assisting in the planning and analysis of A/B testing focused on conversion rate optimization
- Coordinating with technical teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive web analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; business, math, statistics, computer science)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a marketing or analytics role
- Proficiency using one or more leading web analytics and optimization tools (Adobe/Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, Optimizely, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (or similar i.e. Tableau) for data manipulation and visualization
- Prior experience with digital marketing channel analysis (PPC, SEO, Display, Social) a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Sense of humor a must!
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer