At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you'll do:
- Ensures all incidents are analyzed, resolved, and reported back within the promised timeframes by partnering with end-users and technology groups on needs analysis and rapid ticket closure.
- Ensure all new hire and departure procedures are thoroughly adhered to and completed in a timely manner.
- Keep peers and management informed of trends, significant problems, and unexpected delays.
- Provide troubleshooting and configuration support for client computers, software, and systems.
- Stays up to date with both technical and interpersonal training to ensure sharp knowledge and skill set.
- High performer focusing on standard and advanced hardware, as well as standard and specialized application support and deployment
- Support our Boston and Waltham, MA offices in a hybrid role
Who you are:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple Computer desktop operating systems, MS Office, and related desktop applications.
- Experience IT ServiceDesk incident management / Ticket request tools (ServiceNow)
- Experience with Software deployment tools (Dell KACE)
- Experience with Google products for business (Gmail, Calendar, G-Suite, Drive)
- Basic networking skills, TCP/IP, vlans, wifi
- Active Directory administration, including users, computers and GPO’s.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT
- BS in CS, CIS or equivalent college degree
- Industry standard certifications from, Microsoft, Apple, ITIL, or equivalent
- Experience with Lenovo and Mac hardware
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.