At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
In Workplace Experience we provide high-level administrative support to company executives, leaders and our entire organization. We plan external and internal events, we create and distribute swag, and champion Constant Contact culture.
You do whatever you can to make sure the workplace runs efficiently and all employees have what they need to do their jobs successfully whether in the office or assisting our distributed employees. Able to create and maintain a warm, engaging experience for our colleagues, and guests.
If you are highly organized and willing to lend a hand wherever is needed at this fun and vibrant company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for part-time help during normal business hours in person at our Gainesville office with a 20 hour per week commitment with a flexible schedule and the opportunity for additional hours.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate with property for personnel and vendor access
- Manage badging system
- Maintain snack and drink supply
- Schedule cleanings with onsite crew for events and holidays
- Manage building and space maintenance requests
- Maintain office supply stock
- Receive packages and distribute to teams
- Food delivery orders and receiving
- Event planning and management
- Welcoming guests
- Manage room calendars
- Light errands (shipping mainly)
- Maintain coffee and water machines
Who you are:
- Previous workplace operations/front office experience preferred
- Flexibility and the capacity to prioritize new tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills – strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer service
- Paying attention to detail
- Basic computer skills - Google Suite experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.