At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you'll do:
- Draft/review/redline/negotiate all types of agreements to support Constant Contact’s business covering a wide range of transactions. Agreement types may include (but are not limited to) software license agreements, maintenance and support agreements, nondisclosure agreements, reseller agreements, statements of work, master services agreements, sponsorship agreements, partnership agreements and consulting agreements
- Serve as primary contact between business and legal, ensuring all legal and commercial matters are addressed in a professional, effective and efficient manner
- Track these agreements through their lifecycles and making sure contracts are stored securely, and organized in a way that makes them accessible and easy to search for stakeholders who need to do so, including by utilization of the applicable contract management system
- Communicate and present information to internal stakeholders about all contract-related matters
- Advise internal clients regarding existing relationships and all details of the engagement
- Manage supplier contract renewals, amendments, addenda, and terminations
- Maintain contract-related documents and correspondence
- Periodically review templates to look for efficiencies and improvements that will decrease cycle times
- Assist in the development and preparation of departmental reporting
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct experience in contract review preferred
- Strong analytical skills required with problem solving ability
- Strong project management expertise combined with excellent organizational, negotiation, written and oral communication skills a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Well-rounded business acumen and well-developed presence
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and DocuSign. Experience with Google Gsuite, Evisort contract management system (or an alternative system) and Coupa procurement system experience a plus
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.