At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you'll do:
- Own the entire billing and payments roadmap for our SharpSpring product brand including simplification of our current billing model and evaluation of more scalable billing platforms that will support business growth
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to implement billing solutions to support current product initiatives including optimization of pricing and packaging
- Be a key contributor to all agile scrum team events including daily stand-up, team refinement, scrum planning, etc.
- Write detailed business requirement documents and acceptance criteria to translate stakeholder requirements to the engineering teams
- Provide product management support for some Constant Contact product initiative
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to ensure our product releases and priorities are driven by customer needs, help develop integrated, cross-functional GTM plans that drive awareness and adoption of our products, and ensure seamless execution
- Monitor competitive activities and feedback from Sales and Support and Product Marketing, identify gaps and opportunities, share insights and recommended actions
This position can be remote in the US or if you choose, you can work a hybrid model from any of our local offices in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, Gainesville, FL, or Santa Monica, CA.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in software Product Management
- Knowledge in Stripe payments processing, Netsuite, and Zone Advanced Billing preferred.
- Experience with Agile development and JIRA
- Self-motivated with the ability to focus on multiple initiatives with little oversight
- Organized and process-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional collaboration skills
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Equal-parts analytical and creative problem-solving
- Passionate for helping small businesses succeed
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.