At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you'll do:
- Create and monitor metrics/dashboards/reports to identify trends and track the impact of key programs initiatives including but not limited to CTFL, VOC, NPS, and recurring initiatives across the Customer Success teams
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports in a digestible format for leaders across the organization
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding initiative feedback frequency and metrics
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with internal teams
- Create compelling business cases and recommendations that drive action through the effective use of metrics data, customer insight and analysis
- Apply broad based knowledge of product and customer experience to identify trends, competitive advantages, pain points and risks—not just historically, but proactively
- Identify areas of opportunity through data analysis for Customer Success teams to positively influence engagement, retention and revenue
- Document processes for Customer Success front line agents and leaders
- Draft requirement documents and own testing with the teams we support in Customer Success
Who you are:
- +5 years of experience within a call center environment; +2 years with Constant Contact preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, use of initiative and application of independent judgment
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization and time management skills to meet tight deadlines in an environment of frequent interruptions and competing priorities
- Analytical skills; must be able to gather data in various formats, identify meaningful conclusions and make solid recommendations which support customer success
- Solid communication skills to clearly and concisely express ideas verbally and in writing and to effectively interact with various levels of management in a calm professional manner
- Ability to proactively develop and maintain solid business partnerships to ensure success in balancing the department and customer needs with the expectations of the organization
- Proficiency with tables, graphs, formulas, rules, pivot tables required
- Strong comprehension of Constant Contact and Sharp Spring product suite preferred
- Solid understanding of internal tools and resources including GSuite, Salesforce (Reporting, Dashboards, Dataloader, UAT/Prod Testing), Tableau, Verint (voice to text analytics), Qualtrics and Pendo preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.