At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Are you an AWS Cloud Architect looking to make a significant impact on the growth and success of the business by driving the design and continuous improvement of next-generation container platforms and cloud connectivity infrastructure?
We have an opening for an AWS Cloud Architect to join our Cloud Operations team. The team is responsible for the architecture, design, and deployment automation of platform solutions for services on AWS. You will work with key stakeholders and technical leaders to analyze and build cloud platform solutions and processes to deliver highly secure, scalable, and reliable services. You will also be responsible for the management of operational support and coordination with our internal IT team
This is a remote-first US position. Or, if desired, you can work in a hybrid model from one of our offices in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, Gainesville, FL, or Santa Monica, CA. Whatever it takes for you to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain our AWS infrastructure
- Work with the security team to implement cloud security best practices
- Strive for zero downtime when deploying solutions/services
- Help drive architectural design decisions and provide input to other teams
- Develop and own processes/procedures for scaling, capacity planning, configuration management, monitoring, etc.
- Train peers, and interact professionally with other Engineering / Support team
- Build automation tooling and reliable highly available solutions
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other team members
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you’ll have at least 8 years of cloud engineering experience with expertise in the following areas:
- AWS - API gateway, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, EC2, Lambda, S3, VPC
- Building Amazon Machine Images with CIS Benchmark Standards
- Training others on technical and procedural topics/conducting knowledge-sharing sessions
- System programming languages such as Bash and Python
- AWS/Cloud best practices
- Managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.