At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Our teams are growing! We have an opening for a Senior Systems Administrator, Finance Applications. The Senior Systems Administrator, Finance Applications will be working with the Finance stakeholder team in implementation, enhancements and maintenance of the Netsuite, Coupa, Concur systems and its integrations within and to 3rd party SAS solutions . The qualified candidate will also provide support by performing demos and training users.
What you'll do:
- Understand the business domain and help implementing new functionalities of NetSuite ERP, Concur, Coupa, and other financial applications
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in Financial Applications
- Assist with developing, planning and managing Financial Applications user acceptance testing, upgrades etc
- Ensure compliance with internal IT General controls in user provisioning, roles setup and financial processes from system administration point of view
- Plan, review and manage Financial Applications change configurations and customization requests
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes.
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Monitor end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, maintaining system documentation.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Perform regular data audits and resolve issues identified.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, forms, new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing upgrades.
- Partner with the users of the financial applications to maximize use and efficiencies of applications
Who you are:
- Successful completion of NetSuite Essentials, Financial Management and Suite Analytics courses.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP
- 5-10 medium scale or 2-3 enterprise ERP implementations in a consultant related role
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ERP capabilities including item records and inventory management, customer master, supplier master, purchasing, receiving, order management, invoicing and shipping.
- Strong detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to:
- Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Taxes)
- Purchasing and Fulfillment
- Previous experience working in a SOX environment is a plus
- Previous experience communicating with internal and external audit functions.
- Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management and Marketing business practices such as Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency and Commissions, Returns, Team Selling.
- Previous experience with the following applications is also desirable: Workday, DocuSign, Avalara, Coupa, Concur & SalesForce
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in a problem solving environment.
- Strong project management skills; ability to see projects through completion and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present effectively to an audience of individuals both up and down the organization structure.
- Finance/Accounting degree is strongly desired
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.