At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
The Manager of FP&A is the key strategic partner to the Technology organization and is responsible for consolidating and summarizing financials from the functional areas. The Finance Manager should be self-motivated, inquisitive, and works well in a matrixed team environment. The person should have advanced financial acumen combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a key partner to the Technology organization and act as the financial sounding board to the Leadership Team
- Produce regular reporting to bring transparency and accountability to the functional area; explain variances through partnership with operational teams and accounting
- Form close partnership with the functional area leaders to produce sound quarterly forecast and annual budget inclusive of headcount planning, offshore strategies and other ad-hoc projects
- Stand up regular reporting to bring financial transparency and insights to the functional leaders
- Assist in quarterly Board business review presentations
- Proactively produce analyses to understand drivers to operational metrics
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience working in Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative role with demonstrated ability to work with large sets of data
- Can distill complex issues into digestible format and articulate the findings in a concise manner
- An ability to see the big picture while working in the weeds
- Cultivate strong collaborative working relationships throughout the organization
- Power user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.