At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- Engage with prospects in order to convert marketing-qualified leads into sales-ready leads
- Activate potential clients by clearly articulating the value of SharpSpring’s Revenue Growth Platform
- Successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Schedule SharpSpring demos with the Account Executives (AE)
- Track lead activity in SharpSpring’s CRM
- Leverage video recording software to create interactive videos that personalize outreach
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of potential clients for effective follow-ups
- Collaborate with management to iterate and improve on existing systems and processes
Who you are:
- You are assertive, self-motivated and coachable.
- You have a naturally curious mind.
- You have a strong desire to grow and learn.
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments while staying organized and balancing priorities.
- You are persuasive and persistent in the face of objections.
- You have demonstrated aptitude in sales or business development
- You have a foundational understanding of general business concepts, especially around sales and marketing
- You have previously been referred to as a “great communicator” by someone other than a parent or sibling.
- You possess the ability to quickly master new software and/or technology.
- You smiled at least once while reading this job description.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.