At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile GL accounts
- Participate in month-end close
- Assist in year-end audit and special projects
- Assist in payment processing of vendor invoices
- Matching, batching and coding of A/P invoices
- Code invoices to appropriate General Ledger accounts
- Tracking of purchase orders and contracts
- Arithmetic review of vendor invoices
- Processing of employee expense reports
- Assisting reconciliation of employee corporate card program
- Correspond with vendors regarding invoice or payment inquiries
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-3 years experience
- Prior Accounting experience preferred
- Netsuite, Coupa, G Suite, and Concur knowledge a plus
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously learn and strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision;
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics;
- Self-motivated with ability to confidently work remotely;
- Must be flexible, able to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work in an office and/or a remote setting.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.