At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
The Principal Program Analyst for Voice of the Customer strategizes how to best advocate for product and process change by leveraging the team’s cross functional knowledge, relationships and access to customer feedback and behavior data. The team functions as an enterprise resource to analyze, synthesize and socialize customer insights with our various internal partners. Additionally, the team will be responsible for “telling the story” of our customers, by aligning VOC insight with other critical information (e.g., operational and financial metrics, complaints, etc.) in a compelling and powerful fashion. The team uses customer feedback, surveys and activity data to identify customer pain points and opportunities for differentiation. Our role is to advocate for customers by providing compelling business cases, making actionable recommendations, driving solutions where we own the experience, and collaborating with teams across Constant Contact to implement changes in people, products, processes, systems and policies to drive the most customer-centric experience.
What you'll do:
- Act as an enterprise leader for the VOC program by developing a Best In Class program and improving the quality of customer insight
- Lead all primary Customer Experience measurement programs of solicited feedback as well as analysis of unsolicited feedback
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Maintain and build positive employee relationships and morale
- Demonstrate ability to influence people and lead with integrity
- Develop and implement a consistent approach to reporting results
- Establish internal team alliances by recognizing dependencies and assessing potential partnerships and commitments to the VOC program.
- Liaise with internal partners across the business to provide the necessary data and insight to consistently measure Constant Contact products, processes and experiences
- Create compelling business cases and recommendations that drive action through the effective use of metrics data, customer insight and analysis
- Apply broad based knowledge of product and customer experience to identify trends, competitive advantages, pain points and risks—not just historically, but proactively
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create and monitor metrics/dashboards/reports to identify trends and track the impact of key initiatives in systems including but not limited to Clarabridge and Qualtrics
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Stay abreast of leading edge customer experience measurement techniques and capabilities
- Lead Roadmap Knowledge Share Sessions for cross functional teams to understand the gathered customer insights and help shape sprint planning
- Learn and adhere to internal Constant Contact project governance
- Manage vendor relationships in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Have great passion for our customers and desire to advocate for them in everything you do
Who you are:
Strong candidates will have the following qualifications:
- +8 years of experience within a call center environment; +3 years with Constant Contact preferred
- +5 years of related change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, use of initiative and application of independent judgment
- Demonstrated success as a change agent, a willingness and ability to facilitate change and effectively address resistance
- Demonstrated organization skills with strong detail orientation
- Time management skills and ability to set priorities for themselves and the team, manage the work to those priorities, and meet tight deadlines in an environment of frequent interruptions and competing priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; must be able to gather data in various formats, review and make solid recommendations by displaying insights in business friendly graphics with strong use cases
- Experience in leading complex, cross-functional projects and teams
- Ability to proactively develop and maintain solid business partnerships to ensure success in balancing the department and customer needs with the expectations of the organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Strong comprehension of product suite preferred
- Solid understanding of internal tools and resources including GSuite required; proficiency with tables, graphs, formulas, rules, pivot tables preferred
- Proficiency in Clarabridge, Qualtrics, Salesforce Reporting, JIRA, Voice and Text analytics systems preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.