At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of analysts responsible for reporting, monitoring and optimizing our sales operations, marketing efforts and customer funnel
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring junior analysts
- Partner with leadership across the business to leverage data to drive decision making and growth
- Analytics purview includes: sales operations and performance, acquisition and attribution, digital marketing, brand awareness and events, site experience and optimization, funnel performance and department forecasting
- As the Analytics leader for the Marketing & Sales department, you will partner with key leaders in acquisition, site experience and sales to set strategy, develop measurement frameworks, create a learning agenda, provide thought leadership, and deliver ongoing guidance
Who you are:
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills with proven ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders and to senior leadership
- A data storyteller, experienced with data visualization software and dashboard building (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Looker, Excel) in addition to excellence in storytelling that leads to action
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills (e.g., Excel, SQL) and web analytics (GA360 preferred)
- Must possess a strong understanding of statistical methods and test design
- 12+ years of experience with marketing and sales analytics and leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; business, math, statistics, computer science). MBA a plus
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.