At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- Manage HRIS systems to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business. Specifically using Workday.
- Audit and maintain HR systems in order to detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure the integrity of data throughout the organization.
- Support payroll team processing and reconciliation. This includes being the backup payroll process for the company.
- Create and maintain HRIS related process documents
- Support end users with ad-hoc system issues
- Be part of project teams to help implement and upgrade enterprise People Ops tools
- Evaluate systems needs and business requirements to make recommendations on improvements, as well as new systems and processes
- Help maintain system back ends. Tables, workflows, security, etc
- Ensure proper end user training is provided to power users and pertinent stakeholders for new and upgraded technology
- Manage vendor relationships ensuring proper support and information is being provided so new projects, as well as, existing systems/processes are efficacious
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of HRIS/people operations or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Human Resources, or a related field
- Strong background in HRIS systems including Workday, Greenhouse and Cornerstone.
- Expert level in Excel
- Strong project management and system implementation skills
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- True sense of pride, ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Flexible and able to prioritize projects and tasks
- Excellent communications skills, verbal, written, and active listening to effectively communicate HR information to HR and non-HR individuals.
- Tenacious, agile thinking, determined self-starter eager to make a difference.
- Team player willing to pitch in, as needed, for the greater good
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.