At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
The Program Analyst for the Voice of the Customer team works to deliver insights to support Constant Contact’s journey to being a leading, customer centric organization. The team functions as an enterprise resource. It analyzes, synthesizes and socializes customer insights with various internal partners. The team is responsible for “telling the story” of the customers by aligning VOC insights with other critical information (e.g., operational and financial metrics, complaints, etc.) in a compelling and powerful way. We use customer feedback, surveys and activity data to identify customer pain points and opportunities for differentiation. In this role you will advocate for customers by providing compelling business cases, making actionable recommendations, driving solutions, owning the experience, and collaborating with teams across Constant Contact. You will implement changes in people, products, processes, systems and policies resulting in the most customer-centric experience.
What You'll Do
- Act as an enterprise leader for the VOC program by developing a Best In Class program and improving the quality of customer insight
- Lead all primary Customer Experience measurement programs of solicited feedback as well as analysis of unsolicited feedback
- Develop and implement a consistent approach to reporting results
- Establish internal team alliances by recognizing dependencies and assessing potential partnerships and commitments to the VOC program.
- Liaise with internal partners across the business to provide the necessary data and insight to consistently measure Constant Contact products, processes and experiences
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with internal teams
- Create compelling business cases and recommendations that drive action through the effective use of metrics data, customer insight and analysis
- Use VOC to inform program efforts to align and prioritize opportunities with our brand promise and purpose
- Apply broad based knowledge of product and customer experience to identify trends, competitive advantages, pain points and risks—not just historically, but proactively
- Create and monitor metrics/dashboards/reports to identify trends and track the impact of key initiatives
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing report
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding VOC program scope
- Participate in cross-channel projects and teams to ensure VOC program support to the efforts as well as maintaining an understanding of impacts to the activities
- Manage vendor relationships in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Be passionate for our customers and advocate for them in everything you do
Who You Are
- 3 years of experience within a call center environment; +2 years with Constant Contact bonus
- Demonstrated success in leading organizational change in a large, complex matrix environment
- Adaptability to a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment while maintaining a professional and positive manner
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Demonstrated change management aptitude and ability; takes a proactive role to bring about change
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, use of initiative and application of independent judgment
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization and time management skills to meet tight deadlines in an environment of frequent interruptions and competing priorities
- Analytical skills; must be able to gather data in various formats, identify meaningful conclusions and make solid recommendations which support customer success
- Solid communication skills to clearly and concisely express ideas verbally and in writing and to effectively interact with various levels of management in a calm professional manner
- Ability to proactively develop and maintain solid business partnerships to ensure success in balancing the department and customer needs with the expectations of the organization
- Strong comprehension of product suite preferred
- Solid understanding of internal tools and resources including GSuite required; proficiency with tables, graphs, formulas, rules, pivot tables preferred
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.