At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Retention Science’s Data Team is a cross-discipline team, responsible for the predictive models and analytics that power Cortex, ReSci’s marketing platform. Machine Learning Engineers bridge the gap between Data Science and Software Engineering, wearing both hats to develop and support production software making billions of predictions each day on behalf of our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Research, prototype, and productionize machine learning models
- Develop scalable analytics to produce business insights for our clients
- Monitor and evaluate existing production models
- Design and maintain workflow scheduler software
- Have occasional calls with clients to respond to high-value requirements
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a Software Engineering, Data Science or MLE role.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python and, preferably, Scala or Java
- Strong ML and statistics fundamentals
- Understanding of modern, large scale data frameworks like Spark
- Familiarity with common software engineering tools and processes (version control, CI/CD, etc.)
- Desire to take ownership of a project from requirements gathering to production deployment
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.