At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Do you have a marketing background? Are you extremely organized and detail-oriented? Are you known for your positive attitude and a drive to take ownership of your role? Do you enjoy analytics and seeing projects through ideation, logistics, implementation and measuring success? If you answered yes to these questions, please keep reading!
This role is ideal for anyone who is looking to make an impact in the marketing field and break into the exciting and lucrative technology field. You’ll be in the middle of all the action - brainstorming ideas, materializing them, and driving the demand engine at SharpSpring. You will play an integral role in ensuring the plan becomes reality and all the details are thought through.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, goal-oriented, well-rounded Marketing Coordinator of Demand Gen to join our team in Gainesville, FL (remote option). In this role you will be supporting a variety of demand gen marketing efforts to get customers excited about SharpSpring’s products and services. We’re looking for a highly-creative, revenue-centric marketer with skills and understanding in inbound and outbound marketing.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and execute campaign and demand generation plans aligned with business goals, as developed with the Marketing Manager and VP of Demand Gen
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and align marketing messaging and materials to each persona, as well as the buyer’s journey
- Focused on implementing and admin of campaigns and initiatives
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Implement multi-channel marketing tactics to target personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to measure, forecast, reconcile and analyze demand gen initiatives from engagement to sale
- Strategize on program nurture series and direct call/email follow up with content teams
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Ability to plan a project based on a budget from planning to execution
- Manage promotional materials – inventory stock; place orders; verify receipt
Who you are:
- You demonstrate aptitude in marketing automation, agencies, SMBs, marketing strategy and implementation, and project management.
- You aren’t afraid of excel sheets, vlook-ups/index-match, and pivot tables and are willing to dig in to see what’s working and what’s not.
- You take time to understand the customer journey.
- You enjoy process improvement and suggesting new, better ways to accomplish goals.
- You take initiative and are organized and thorough.
- You are able to strategize and manage overall messaging and cohesive briefs for content and design.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in marketing.
- Experience with marketing automation or digital marketing agencies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.