SharpSpring, acquired by Constant Contact in 2021, is a revenue growth marketing platform that helps small businesses generate leads, improve conversions to sales, and drive higher returns on marketing investment. Our innovative platform, open architecture and free customer support, along with flexible contracts, drive real results for a growing business or digital marketing agency. The teams are excited to move forward with the work to marry Constant Contact’s best-in-class email and ecommerce offerings with SharpSpring’s powerful revenue growth platform. Learn more at sharpspring.com.
With that in mind, we are looking for someone that can bring a broad range of technical expertise and systems integration knowledge to the organization. We are looking for a Senior Professional Service Consultant to join our Partner Success team, who will focus on delivering technical and creative solutions to meet our customers needs. We work with small business owners and marketing agencies. Sometimes they don’t have in-house coding or technical specialists - that is where we can help! Our customers come to us for help with data migrations, system integration projects and digital marketing content projects. We help our customers clean and import their customer data. We help our customers integrate & connect their systems (via API/integrations), and operationalize their email marketing and digital marketing assets including email templates, forms, landing pages, and set up marketing automations.
SharpSpring’s Professional Service Consultant are passionate about customer experience, design, coding, and problem solving. You will work closely with our Developers, Technical Support, Onboarding, and Customer Success teams to deliver on customer requests. You will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end process, team & customer communications, gathering project requirements, defining scope of work & timelines, managing proposals and contracts, QA/internal reviews, and ultimately delivering high-quality creative solutions to SharpSpring customers. You will play a key role in our customer success journey. During onboarding, you will work quickly to provide the heavy lifting of the initial setup so that our partners can focus on learning the application. Long-term partners will occasionally need your help to deliver more advanced or complex solutions to their business needs. The right person for this role is smart, diligent, creative, and resourceful. Are you one of those wicked-smart techies who like people almost as much as you like code? Are you one of those self-taught geniuses that Googled and YouTubed your way to designing, developing, and deploying your own complex website complete with shopping cart integration? If that’s you, we should talk.
We are open to remote candidates or those located near one of our core hubs (Loveland, Waltham, LA, or Gainesville).
What you'll do:
- Properly identify and estimate the scope and timeline for creative services projects
- Set and manage clear expectations to customers on the status and progress of projects
- Help clients define an implementation plan for SharpSpring
- Successfully deliver initial configurations of the SharpSpring application for newly onboarded customers
- Execute on and serve as technical lead for the implementation of software solutions
- Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects
- Perform back-end programming tasks related to connecting the SharpSpring application to external solutions
- Perform front-end related tasks as defined by scope
- Work both independently and collaboratively to drive customer satisfaction and success
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while providing updates to key stakeholders
- Build dynamic and responsive emails, forms, and landing pages in the SharpSpring platform
- Proof and test creative content for accuracy to meet and exceed email standards
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the SharpSpring application.
Who you are:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience using email marketing software or SaaS tool
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with email coding and/or website development
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with back-end programming
- Experience installing, configuring, automating, and monitoring various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) preferred
- Knowledge of architecture, migrations, and management of cloud platforms
- Highly analytical mindset with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- A passion for apps, APIs, SaaS, and the latest technology and trends
- Knowledge of database, email marketing, CRM, and marketing automation
- Proficient in modern email and web best practices, including responsive layouts and mobile-first web design, with a willingness to research and learn new practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Comfortable presenting and articulating concepts in front of small groups
- Excellent time management especially around prioritizing multiple high priority tasks
- Ability to manage workload based on changing priorities
- Familiarity with case management systems
- Highly motivated to succeed; intrinsically motivated; goal-oriented
- College degree or courses related to technology, front-end coding, or computer systems preferred
- Previous experience in a B2B technical support role at a SaaS company
- Experience with JIRA or Zendesk
- Possess an eye for creativity and graphic design
- If you are bilingual, that is a plus!
Perks & Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO