Constant Contact offers a powerful suite of digital marketing tools that simplify online marketing for small businesses and nonprofits. Whether it’s driving sales, growing a customer base or engaging an audience, we combine the right tools, advice and award-winning support that deliver results. In 2020, we acquired ReSci, a provider of eCommerce focused digital marketing services and in 2021, acquired SharpSpring, a revenue growth marketing platform. We look forward to our continued growth for our product, our teams but more importantly, our customers. For more information, visit: www.constantcontact.com.
We are looking for an experienced Category Manager of IT to strategically manage the spend across Hardware, Software, Telecommunications and Network Operations, Cloud and IT Services. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function in a fast paced, results-oriented environment. If you have excellent people skills, organizational ability and a great deal of professionalism, then you're someone we'd like to meet..
The Category Manager will be a solution oriented problem solver, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, intuitive, rigorous, and have the highest ethical standards. Our successful candidate will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
The Procurement team acts as a consultative business partner to key stakeholders developing annual sourcing strategies to support both short and long term business objectives/goals. It consists of experienced, motivated and self sufficient professionals in the Strategic Sourcing and Contracting area. Ideally, the candidate will have solid Sourcing methodology concepts and a keen ability to influence decision making, which will allow them to provide support across the Professional Services commodities.
What you'll do:
- Develops and implements short and long term Procurement strategies that incorporate contracts, Procurement tools and supplier management techniques.
- Partners with key stakeholders at the highest levels of the organization to identify opportunities, aggregate and standardize goods and services as required to leverage Procurement power and optimize working capital.
- Leads major procurement projects, developing the strategy for sourcing, supplier selection, Total Cost of Ownership evaluation, Return on Investment, cost negotiation and contract language negotiation.
- Builds and maintains positive business relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly articulate the Procurement team’s value proposition.
- Possesses understanding of the functional organizations under their purview, their overall business; mission, strategies, and goals.
- Understand what critical success factors as well as understanding the technology of whatever is being purchased.
- Collaborate on approach and process while providing a high level Procurement and Business Value.
- Performs overall spend analysis and Category Management Plan annually for the assigned Portfolio.
- Recommends and implements changes to achieve cost reductions and efficiencies.
- Leverages business relationships to adjust the pipeline of yearly priorities based on spend analysis and budget discussions, as well as long term strategies and vision.
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Ethics, Procurement Policies, Sarbanes-Oxley, Corporate Standards, Values, Internal Controls, laws, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field.
- 8-10 years experience in a Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing or Procurement role.
- Ability to manage a diverse matrix of stakeholders across different business units and developing strong relationships.
- Leadership skills: Ability to motivate and engage team members. Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Accountability/Results Driven: Personal willingness to be responsible for the outcome of your actions and the determination and know-how to ensure that results are achieved.
- Customer Oriented: The desire and ability to provide high quality of service to all customers in a responsive and prompt manner.
- Influencing Skills: The ability to work in close alignment with other functions internally and suppliers externally to influence others so that the desired results are achieved.
- Project Management: The ability to manage multiple projects to deliver the desired outcome.
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!