Constant Contact is actively seeking a Lead G&A Recruiter to support executive openings within the organization and manage a team of three (Sales Recruiter, G&A Recruiter and Campus Recruiter). As the Lead you will be partnering with our business leaders in IT, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and several other critical areas. You will be responsible for continuing to build out our recruiting process, structure, and team, and will drive results and productivity, enabling our recruiting teams to find and access the best recruiting talent on the market. We’re a fun and well-respected HR team, so if you enjoy working cross-functionally, being part of a strong corporate culture and employer brand while working to help small businesses succeed then we're the place for you.
As a Recruiter you will:
- Partner with all Executive level hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand particular organizational needs and formulate recruitment strategies
- Coach hiring managers and interview teams on hiring and interviewing best practices
- Deliver exceptional candidate experiences throughout the interview process with an emphasis on building trust and engagement
As a Manager you will:
- Lead a current team of three (campus recruiter, sales recruiter and G&A recruiter) to achieve projected team recruiting goals annually
- Staff team appropriately to ensure hiring success
- Plan and establish goals and objectives for the team
- Coach team to create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers
- Ensure diversity in hiring is a priority
- Participate in the many, many ongoing projects we have on the docket from Talent Acquisition branding to process optimization to programs, get excited and share your ideas!
- Develop ideas to pivot messaging, job descriptions, or any external facing content/events to help impact our ability to acquire talent
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- Facilitate shared accountability with the business and hiring managers working with you as partners
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ recruiting experience in a fast paced, ever changing corporate and/or agency setting
- 3+ years of people management and career building
- Results-driven, disciplined, resourceful and tenacious self-starter
- Recruiting philosophy that isn’t focused on filling seats, but building pipelines of strong, long term candidate engagement
- Naturally competitive with yourself, but collaborative with others
- Great sense of humor
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!