We have an opening for an Enterprise Business Systems Architect to lead the vision and architecture of the enterprise technology that supports Constant Contact’s business. The role provides guidance and technical leadership to the work of Solutions Architects, Engineers, and Application Admins. This is a highly visible role, strategic to the business, with significant impact across Constant Contact’s business operations.
Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals achieve real results and move their businesses forward. With all the tools you need to market your ideas, we make it easy to quickly and affordably build a professional brand online, attract customers, and do more business online.
In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
The Enterprise Business Systems Architect will work closely with IT Business Analysts, business systems application development, Data Analysts, PMO, other IT groups and internal business stakeholders to ensure a seamless, secure and scalable Enterprise Business Technology. You will drive evaluations and recommendations of new technology solutions as business needs emerge to enable innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Be the guiding technology voice across enterprise business systems ensuring there is a cohesive architecture supporting complex internal business workflows
- Drive change within the organization, working with teams to evolve them into a future state architecture
- Develop enterprise technical roadmaps and architectures in close partnership with business system development and integration leaders, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Security, IT operations and business leaders
- Drive architecture governance, including evaluation, selection, recommendation and approval of business technology solutions
- Maintain consistency of architectural principles across systems and applications, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices including scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security
- Provide functional direction to Solutions Architects to ensure technical solution designs are well architected and implemented per enterprise architecture standards and principles
- Look ahead to consider the long-term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, proposing simplification opportunities, or advising a business leader on strategic issues
- Provide a critical analysis and recommendation for build, buy, partner investments
- Become a driver for addressing technical debt by coaching delivery teams on both avoiding new debt and removing old debt
- Work with business leaders to understand the implications of technical debt and help guide them in supporting the delivery teams to address it
Who you are:
- 10+ years of industry experience including experience with enterprise business systems (CRM, ERP, HRMS,) Data/BI platforms, cloud architecture, systems integration in global organization.
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and/or Enterprise Systems Architecture
- Experience with complex Salesforce.com (CRM) implementations supporting Sales, Marketing and Service/Support
- Knowledge of systems and data integration platforms / iPaaS (i.e. Boomi, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Led architecture and development projects across business areas and technologies and has a well-rounded background in enterprise applications, software development, databases, middleware, etc.
- Has been involved in design of future state architecture / systems design
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms, software development, integration and information security
- Knowledge of and experience with development of APIs, microservice architectures and application containerization a plus.
- Experience with ServiceNow HR and ITSM or other Service Management platforms
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps in business systems development
- Knowledge / Experience with Snowflake cloud based EDW
- Experience with a cloud based ERP, HRMS, GRC and Contact Center Systems, specifically Workday and/or Netsuite
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19 , we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org