Constant Contact offers a powerful suite of digital marketing tools that simplify online marketing for small businesses and nonprofits. Whether it’s driving sales, growing a customer base or engaging an audience, we combine the right tools, advice and award-winning support that deliver results. In 2020, we acquired ReSci, a provider of eCommerce focused digital marketing services and in 2021, acquired SharpSpring, a revenue growth marketing platform. We look forward to our continued growth for our product, our teams but more importantly, our customers. For more information, visit: www.constantcontact.com.
Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
As a leader in online marketing for small businesses, it’s critical that Constant Contact supports the success of its customers and provides the guidance they need to achieve their goals. As the Marketing Associate for Customer Lifecycle Management, you will be tasked with planning and executing multi-channel marketing programs and initiatives that will help our customers successfully use our products. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity for rapid career acceleration.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on the customer, and understand who they are and what they need by building relationships with customer success, product marketing, product management, and other functional areas and teams across the organization.
- Develop and manage communication plans for key updates and changes impacting customers, in coordination with Product Marketing, Product Management, Customer Operations and other internal teams.
- Plan, manage and execute multi-channel campaigns for brand awareness and special projects as assigned. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with internal and external teams to develop and plan campaign content, calls-to-action, and defining target audiences based on the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to ensure a consistent, positive experience for customers at all touchpoints.
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Manage all customer flows, automated emails and surveys to ensure successful delivery, while raising any issues to the Marketing Operations team.
- Manage reporting of all in-product messaging.
- Develop, execute and launch content for pre-login web pages.
- Partner with the Webinar team to launch promotional assets as necessary to encourage customers and trialer to attend planned sessions.
- Partner with the Content team to launch and report out on monthly newsletters.
- Ensure all customer communication touchpoints are cohesive in brand, tone and message, and aligned to a thoughtful communication calendar.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years marketing experience, B2B and/or SAAS experience a plus
- Flexible and proactive, a self-starter
- Experience managing highly targeted/segmented digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable about customer lifecycle management and best practices for moving customers through a journey
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, tact, assertiveness and business acumen
- Solid organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Ability to create strong internal and external relationships and build an environment around teamwork and collaboration
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!