We are looking for a team lead for day-to-day prioritization of IT Operation incidents and projects. Partners with IT Management to influence, evaluate and execute IT policies and procedures and drive adherence to them by IT Operations staff. Analyze the impact and risk criteria of incident trends and responds or communicates accordingly to customers and IT team members with specific information to drive understanding or resolution of related issues. Proactively learns and trains other staff members of new or relevant product and service technologies. Is viewed by all as a benchmark of customer service and is driven to foster similar behaviors throughout the team. Is able to effectively communicate topics of a technical nature to a diverse audience. Works on complex projects that directly impact performance improvement for IT Operations that drive customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Is capable of troubleshooting most common problems in PC & Mac environments.
- Effective communication to all levels of the organization.
- Strong multi-tasker, diplomatic interpersonal skills.
- Able to act as liaison between IT Service Operations and other technical teams.
- Mentors less-experienced peers and delegates incident tickets to proper personnel.
- Offers relevant and timely information to assist in managerial decision making. Lead projects related to area of specialty. May supervise the work of individual contributors as it relates to specific evolving customer needs or IT support projects.
- Works closely with management on departmental issues, with latitude for independent judgment and decision-making within defined guidelines.
- Primary interaction within their own department or those relevant to specialization. Works collaboratively with team members and managers to drive project development and success. Requests and manages team resources on an as needed basis.
Who you are:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple Computer desktop operating systems, MS Office, and related desktop applications.
- Experience IT ServiceDesk incident management / Ticket request tools (ServiceNow)
- Experience with Software deployment tools (KACE)
- Experience with Google products for business (Gmail, Calendar, G-Suite, Drive)
- Basic networking skills, TCP/IP, vlans, wifi
- Active Directory administration, including users, computers and GPO’s.
- Patch Management, i.e. Patch Management Pro, WSUS,
- EndPoint Protection, Sophos (AV & Encryption), CrowdStrike,
- BS in CS, CIS or equivalent college degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar supervisor/team lead role
- Industry standard certifications from, Microsoft, Apple, ITIL, or equivalent
- Experience with Lenovo and Mac hardware
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!