In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
A critical first step in sales, properly qualifying and learning about the customer's needs is key to the success of our customers. We’re looking for a candidate with a natural wit and excellent phone presence to join a team responsible for outbound email and cold call campaigns.
You’ll learn to effectively identify qualified opportunities, articulate ReSci’s value, and hand off to AE’s, while working together with the BDR team on positioning and outreach strategy. You’ll have to be disciplined and focused to reach out to key potential customers and establish a line of communication with key decision makers. The right candidate can stay engaged and motivated even with a high rate of rejection, and be able to turn objections into opportunities.
We are open to remote employees; however at this time, this position cannot be performed in Colorado.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for sourcing and creating qualified opportunities for Account Executives through cold outreach and qualification of inbound leads
- Learn to effectively identify qualified opportunities, articulate ReSci’s value, and hand off to AE’s
- Work together with BDR team on positioning and outreach strategy
- Reach out to key potential customers to establish a line of communication
- Comfortable continuously dialing and speaking with potential customers on the phone via cold outreach
Who you are:
- Need for achievement, sets high personal goals. Ambitious, prepared to work long and hard in the pursuit of excellence
- Need to compete and win, determined to be the top producer
- Expect to succeed and remains resilient in the face of rejection
- Easily establishes a relationship with prospects. Comfortable at social events
- Has disciplined and methodical organizational skills
- Eager attitude toward learning new skills / tools
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills
- An affable, upbeat phone presence
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!