In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships.
We are open to remote employees; however at this time, this position cannot be performed in Colorado.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical leadership and be a key contributor to a cross-functional, Agile product delivery team
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX and architects to deliver scalable, sustainable and engaging product
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
Who you are:
- 8+ years designing, developing and delivering large-scale, distributed, Web applications in a CI/CD environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Expert knowledge of Java/Spring/Hibernate
- Experience designing and developing RESTful services
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to AWS
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, sustainability, performance and security
- Prior experience with social media platform APIs/SDKs is a plus.
- Ability to lead as part of a highly collaborative, Agile team
- Appreciates and values the art of incremental product delivery
- Strong collaboration, communication and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
- Passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement of self and team
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!