In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
Our team is actively seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships. The role requires creativity, strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, and experience in developing strategic partnerships. The role, while primarily building new external partnerships, will have frequent interaction with the Constant Contact executive team and cross-functional resources from various internal groups including product development, marketing, and legal. The individual in this role will support and help shape Constant Contact's partnership strategy.
We are open to remote employees; however at this time, this position cannot be performed in Colorado.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with strategic partners via outreach and fielding inbound inquiries
- On-board new channel and integration partnerships to the business
- Develop a thorough understanding of Constant Contact products and their business value
- Create term sheets to articulate deal structure
- Develop knowledge of potential new partners businesses through research and partner interactions
- Responsible for increasing revenue, new customers generated from partnerships and retention
- Report on deal pipeline and value associated with potential partnerships
Who you are:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5-10+ years of relevant channel sales / partnerships / business development experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful partnership development in technology organizations
- Self-starter, strategic planner, high-energy, able to execute and implement strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with variety of contract types including licensing, distribution, referral, re-sell, revenue sharing and partnership sales
- Experience working with SaaS based solutions
- Track record of on-boarding new partnerships
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Email Marketing solutions preferred
- Periodic travel may be required
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!