Our Workplace Experience team is responsible for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments with a high touch customer service orientation for Constant Contact’s primary locations in Loveland, CO and Waltham, MA.
The Office Manager is responsible for all aspects of experience-focused services, including soft services, amenity programming, and customer experience. This resource will oversee an integrated service offering that positively impacts how the workplace is experienced by our employees and guests. Services may include, but are not limited to - reception/ guest services, food services, meeting & event planning, mail, and facilities management.
What you’ll do:
- Directly support the offices with on-going Workplace Experience and team related responsibilities, including, but not limited to Purchasing, (PO creation, Invoicing), Budget Management, Supply ordering, Calendar Management, Vendor Management
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork by driving the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and innovations
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of all conference rooms
- Support the Regional Manager with the development, management and reporting of operational and capital budgets
- Continuously identify cost savings opportunities
- Manage facility soft services as needed: meeting preparation, conference room reservations, food services, parking, vending, badging, janitorial as well as interior furnishings fixtures and equipment
- Partner with Procurement on the creation of MSA’s for long-term projects and services
- Collaborate with Property Management, staff, vendors or other outside services providers
- Plans and coordinate special events, and most catering requests
- Provide direction/information to vendors, Workplace Experience staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed
- Act as a back resource to the Front Desk Associates as needed
Who you are:
- High school diploma required; undergraduate degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Management, CFM, FMP, PMP strongly preferred
- 5+ years prior experience in Soft Services, Operations or Supply Chain Management and knowledge of commercial real estate and/or hospitality industry
- Superior customer service skills are a must
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- High level of business etiquette and social / situational awareness
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Ability to independently manage multiple project and priorities and deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!