In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
Constant Contact is seeking Sales Talent in 2021!
Are you looking for a sales career where you can empower small businesses? As an Inside Sales Rep with Constant Contact you will work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but the stability of a global organization. We’re seeking energetic, driven, and passionate individuals. You will be converting warm leads into paying customers by coaching and advising small businesses on best in class online marketing practices.
Since we are uniquely positioned to help small businesses through these trying times, our mission to help them thrive is more important than ever. We continue to need skilled Sales and Support professionals to help our customers succeed and grow as we continue to provide world-class services to businesses across the country.
Due to current public health and safety concerns, we require that all employees have internet access and the ability to work from home as needed.
We are always hiring Sales Agents throughout the year. If you are interested in a role with us, please apply today.
“The pay range for this position in Colorado is $17.30 - $22.12 per hour, however, actual base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, work experience, education and certifications. [This position also includes participation in a sales incentive/commission plan with payouts based upon designated sales goals]. The company also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision care coverage, retirement savings, paid time off, sick time, and life insurance to eligible employees.”
What you’ll do:
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Inspire Small Business Owners all over the country to grow their business w/ our every growing suite of Email Marketing Solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how to best help prospects based on their needs and marketing challenges
- Close business with new customers on a daily basis
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- Strong passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Driven - to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
Why you’ll love us:
- Excellent Sales Training. We are a resource-rich training environment - meaning that we make sure you have everything you need to be successful in this role!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
- We're stable and growing. We are proud to say that Constant Contact has thrived during the COVID crisis. Not a single employee furloughed, in fact, we have grown. We're on a mission to help small businesses - who need us more than ever.
- Work remotely - but not alone. Our team leaders, coaches, and directors will make sure that you're never isolated as you work remotely. Daily stand up's with your team, Google Hangout coaching sessions, and even the virtual happy hour. We'll make sure you experience being part of the Constant Contact family!
- Starting 46K base plus uncapped OTE. Ample opportunity for pay increase and advancement! (top reps earning six figures +)
REQ ID PL_2021_03