The Group Product Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing the work of direct report product managers and senior product managers, monitoring their work, setting clear, measurable goals, mentoring, addressing and clearing the way of roadblocks. The candidate is responsible for oversight of the full lifecycle of their assigned product domain(s), functionality, and business initiatives. This includes product/business strategy, roadmap, and release management.
The Group Product manager of Ecommerce & Integrations, will help define and drive the strategy and roadmap for our ecommerce related marketing features as well as strategic integrations with third-party systems. The candidate will collaborate closely with other members of the product management team, Engineering, Strategic Partnerships, and other internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Works with employees on career development plans.
- Displays excellent knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills; has the ability to resolve critical and complex issues; contributes to business unit/area development.
- Works cross-functionally with other leaders around the company to resolve challenges and propose improvements to existing processes.
- Oversees the execution of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the delivery of integrations that will expand our customer data platform and business offering through 3rd party APIs.
- Responsible for communicating both the business value and technical rationale behind your recommendations.
- Oversight of the business and product requirements based on all stakeholder needs of internal developers, partner developers, third party-developers, and customer end-usersGroup Product
- Collaborate with our Business Development and Partnership teams to vet potential integration partners in terms of strategic fit and business opportunity
- Be the subject matter expert for Constant Contact’s ecommerce features and integration capabilities.
- Partner closely with other product leaders and cross functional internal stakeholders to drive joint prioritization, planning, execution, and success.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Who You Are:
- 7-10 years in Group or Sr Product manager role, delivering B2B products to SMB customers.
- Experience with marketing automation and its intersections within the consumer journey
- Working knowledge of the ecommerce industry and exposure to one or more online advertising and marketing technologies
- Experience in managing a team of direct reports
- Must have experience working with developers and partners to define solutions that require integration with third party systems.
- Previous exposure to Big Data technologies and architecture development
- Pragmatic Marketing or similar Product management certification preferred
- Agile SCRUM Product Owner Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of online tracking technologies – Browser, Device and App (Mobile and Desktop)
- Strong presentation and customer-facing social skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data
- SAAS experience is a plus
- Experience in agile development with expert understanding of creation of epics, stories and releases
- Exposure to ticket management systems like Atlassian Jira and collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence
- Adept with tracking and monitoring tools like Google Analytics to analyze behavior and identify successes and areas for improvement
Strong in these personal attributes:
- Good communicator (spoken and written)
- Organized, with attention to detail
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!