Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals achieve real results and move their businesses forward. With all the tools you need to market your ideas, we make it easy to quickly and affordably build a professional brand online, attract customers, and do more business online.
In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
What you’ll do:
Work with the Constant Contact Mobile team to deliver software solutions for iOS devices (phones and tablets) that meet functional requirements defined during the backlog refinement sessions with the product managers, using Swift and Xcode
- Integrate work with the mainline of the application using Github pull request process
- Define and implement unit tests for the use cases
As needed pick up more urgent programming tasks for issues of customers in production.Work closely with product manager, UX designer and peer engineers to understand the business and technical requirements of tasks as a mobile iOS developer. During daily standup sessions, sprint planning meetings, and retrospective meetings applying agile methodologies to:
- Collaborate with product manager to refine/plan backlog using the JIRA web product and set priority for the user stories
- Participate in sprint planning and record estimates in JIRA.
- Give demos of finalized work to team members and stakeholders
Promote and nurture good team practices and career growth by participating in code reviews, and pair programming.
- Review the pull requests of peer engineers and recommend good practices in Github
- Participate in the pair programming for knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Document code where necessary, such as APIs, and keep team practices and knowledge up to date in the Confluence web product
- Seek out learning opportunities like iOS, Swift and mobile developer conferences and online courses
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience with iOS development in college or professional setting
- 2+ years experience with Swift programming language in college or professional setting
- 2+ years experience with Github, Jira in college or professional setting
- 1+ years experience with Scrum methodologies in college or professional setting
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Adapts quickly to the environment and leverages relationships
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results, and customer success
- Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!