Cybercrime is the fastest growing crime in the U.S., with damages expected to reach $6 Trillion next year. We are looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic individual to join our Website Security Consultant team. Your mission is to help our customers protect their business and website from the evil-doers of the world using our security solutions. Our Website Security Consultant Team speaks with thousands of small businesses that rely on us to help them be successful every day, in this position, we have the opportunity to make an impact on every interaction we have. Join our award-winning sales team in chasing a multi-billion dollar market opportunity, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
- Exceed your goals and earn a completely uncapped commission!
- Earn a seat in our President’s Club and win a tropical vacation! (Or something equivalent depending on circumstances)
- Launch your career – we had close to 300 internal promotions company-wide last year!
- Speak to thousands of small business owners who are passionate about what they do and provide ways for them to improve.
- An amazing corporate culture!
- Coaching - we are a team and everyone is expected to provide and receive coaching. We don’t expect everyone to be an expert at everything but expect everyone to help one another out.
What you will do
- Our team of hybrid sales agents will handle both inbound contacts and build a pipeline with outbound calls to our existing customers that have website vulnerabilities
- Educate customers without malware on the importance of protecting their online brand through security solutions
- Diagnose unique malware issues in the moment with our customer with a consultative approach
- Receive hundreds of qualified leads every month from inbound lead passes, routine internal malware scans, routine Sitelock malware scans, and outbound data driven campaigns
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of customers to deliver revenue consistently at or above sales quota level
- Educate our customers on the benefits website security in reaction to a malware infection, or proactively to prevent it from happening in the first place.
- Operate and thrive within a fast-paced sales environment using multiple systems including but not limited to internal CRMs, SalesForce, and other systems
- Partner with the other security experts and find creative new ways to drive performance
- You’ve had a few years (2-5 ideal) of sales experience under your belt where you’ve consistently achieved and/or exceeded goals
- You’re a competitive person with a drive to win and help others win too
- You’re a self-starter with a strong business acumen to think on your feet creatively to solve customer’s needs
- You’re flexible, a master at juggling and prioritizing multiple deliverables
- You have an eagerness to learn, a high-performance work ethic, and a great sense of humor
Why you’ll love us:
- Excellent Sales Training - We are a resource-rich training environment - meaning that we make sure you have everything you need to be successful in this role!
- We’ve got you covered - From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
- We're stable and growing - We are proud to say that we thrived during the COVID crisis. Not a single employee furloughed, in fact, we have grown. We're on a mission to help small businesses - who need us more than ever.
- Work remotely - but not alone. Our team leaders, coaches, and directors will make sure that you're never isolated as you work remotely. Stand ups with your team!
- We celebrate one another’s differences - Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance - We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow. We had close to 300 internal promotions company-wide last year!
Learn more about our team:
We’re all about winning. We work hard as individuals, celebrate our successes as a team and have a lot of fun along the way. It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment where coaching, developing and winning is a true priority. It’s a place where you can be passionate about what you do and get substantially rewarded for your hard work and perseverance.