Constant Contact is looking for a creative graphic/video expert to assist a team of marketers with marketing collateral. This role is in our Marketing Manager team where designers are working with multiple marketers to provide assets for emails, advertisements and web sites. You will be instrumental in helping customers achieve unique and specific marketing goals. We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication and coaching skills as well as a willingness to come up with creative solutions for customer requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Design logos, email campaigns, social media graphics, website graphics, and video ads using digital or print collateral as a basis
- Create curated content for email marketing and social campaigns
- Contribute to the design and rollout of additional creative assets for Marketing Manager service
- Respond to team member requests and offer graphic design advice
- Prioritize work based on marketer requirements and deadlines
- Email & Website Q&A
- Design Consultation/Coaching
Who you are:
- Minimum of one year related experience in a design-related role
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong technical knowledge of the products offered by Constant Contact
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner who is able to adapt quickly to new tests and strategies while balancing individual projects
- Must be an energetic self-starter with ability to work independently and within a team.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/Premiere, Snagit, and Excel preferred
- Passion to refine their craft by continued development and staying up to date on design trends
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!