Constant Contact is seeking an analytical and innovative individual to join our team. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be a key member of the Finance team and will oversee the Accounts Payable processing for the Constant Contact brand, reporting to the Accounting Manager.
The company has achieved significant scale over the past fifteen years, yet still possesses tremendous growth potential. This is an opportunity for a motivated, results-oriented, team player to have a significant impact on shaping the company’s solution footprint and delivering a world class experience to millions of small business customers.
- Ensure and verify for accuracy that accounts payable data is collected, coded, reviewed for accuracy, proper authorization and approval, and entered into the system in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure vendor invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Supervise the company expense report program in Concur.
- Implement and maintain best practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain related policy and procedure documentation and controls.
- Provide exceptional service and support to both internal and external customers.
- Perform search for unrecorded liabilities as part of month end close and make accruals as necessary.
- Generate and distribute cost center actual to forecast analysis report at the conclusion of month end close; liaison with business owners on fluctuation investigation.
- Participate in month end close process including preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Assist in fulfilling audit requests for financial reviews/audits as well as SOX audits, including preparation of requested trend analytics.
- Manage 1099 distribution process for all eligible vendors.
- Supervise a team of 3 Staff Accountants.
- Work closely with corporate AP team on companywide AP initiatives.
- Undergraduate Degree required
- 3 to 5 years of accounts payable experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in supervisory role required
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Must have good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong Excel and business solutions software skills
- Knowledge of appropriate SOX 404 internal controls in the procure to pay process
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!