Constant Contact is searching for a leader to manage its growing Customer Lifecycle Marketing team. Based on a data-driven customer lifecycle model, the CLM team manages marketing programs that drive value and engagement during each phase of the customer journey from driving conversion of trailers, successfully onboarding new customers, engaging and driving loyalty and LTR via cross-sell within the base, to win-back programs for our canceled customers.
Reporting into the Sr. Director, Brand, Social & Content, the Director, CLM will be responsible for overseeing the strategy to foster customer success and drive profitability by leveraging all available channels. We are looking for a data-driven leader who can use data and insights to identify priority segments of Constant Contact users, and devise and manage execution of cross-functional plans to move those customers through their customer journeys with Constant Contact to drive business results.
The CLM Director will lead and mentor a team of marketers focused on driving key metrics that correspond to each customer state and represent the CLM team’s requirements and initiatives with cross-functional partners to include BI and analytics, marketing operations, creative services, product marketing, sales, support, customer success, product and senior leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage data to understand the customer base and what makes our customers successful; develop marketing strategies that ensures customers are on a journey to succeed, from onboarding to tenured state
- Partner with analytics team to refresh customer propensity & behavioral models and create new models in order to ensure team has access to timely, relevant information to drive successful outcomes
- Partner closely with cross-functional leaders to integrate programs into all customer touchpoints, including Sales, Support, and Product and devise novel approaches to move customers along their journeys using these channels
- Maintain high-level overview of team KPIs such as customer state movement, attrition rates, ARPU and more; monitor accordingly and help team prioritize programs to drive performance
- Understand and champion the objectives of the CLM organization; gain alignment from stakeholders to ensure KPIs and revenue goals are met
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices across multiple channels to help drive impactful marketing campaigns through a multi-channel approach
- Guide the team in planning well-structured tests, and ensures that past learning is leveraged to continuously optimize campaign performance
- Mentor a team of marketers to both further develop their careers while providing exceptional results to the business
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree,, preferably in Marketing
- 10+ years experience in related roles
- 5+ years managing, mentoring, and growing high performing teams
- Experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- A great collaborator and cross functional partner, with demonstrated ability to influence
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Experience with enterprise Marketing Automation platforms, CRM, and in-product personalization tools
- Track-record executing marketing campaigns that drive measurable results across a breadth of customer situations (e.g., conversion, retention, loyalty, cross-sell)
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Thrives in data-driven, fast-paced organizations
- Analytical & strategic thinker with a healthy love of data
- Great time management skills and fanatical attention to detail
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!