The Endurance International Group is looking for a Principal Program Manager who will be responsible for leading a large complex multi year and multi-million dollar program/initiative in an Agile technical environment. The initiative will have some or all of the following characteristics: Components and features which span platforms, products, services and business functions, complex business or customer interfaces, multiple internal and/or external dependencies, cross brand, platform or product integrations, customer migrations and deployments, internationalization.
The ideal candidate will need to own or facilitate management of the program backlog, roadmaps and release plans across technology, engineering and business functions to ensure that deliverables meet time, quality standards, and senior leadership expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Lead one of the largest initiatives of the company
- Champion change to transform our business and relationship with our customers
- Engage and interact with great business leaders from Engineering, Customer Support, IT, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Learn, develop and improve your skills and gain experience in large scale agile
- Drive/Lead/Coordinate/Facilitate strategy, roadmap and release planning, dependency mapping, backlog management and execution of initiatives and features that span platforms, product groups, products, services, IT, legal, compliance, etc.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value
- Manage handoffs or transitions of information and/or deliverables across cross-functional teams and multiple departments and geographic locations
- Perform vendor, supplier management
- Perform risk management across all aspects of the Initiative
- Identify, capture and resolve impediments, escalating those that have not been solved by teams
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Builds and continually improve information radiators to ensure proper visibility and transparency
- Manage or facilitate program and platform backlog, metrics and flow of work
- Define purpose and outcomes, design meeting flow for complex problem solving or to achieve objectives
- Lead planned and/or collaborative meetings, workshops and system demos for distributed teams or diverse groups
- Track and drive resolution of post meeting or workshop activities and actions
- Utilize appropriate and effective communication
- Maintain accurate and transparent information
- Lead/Facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify problems, perform root cause analysis, and develop potential solutions at product and platform level
- Promote a positive team environment that is diverse and inclusive
- Facilitate development of hypothesis, experiments and measurements for initiatives or features
Who you are:
- 8 to 10+ years of experience managing large complex multi-million dollar programs
- Advanced knowledge of Agile and Agile at Scale practices
- Knowledge of theory of constraints, lean and kanban
- Strong leadership, diplomacy, emotional intelligence, and motivational skills
- Executive level communication skills
- Strong relationship building and skills working across organizations, time zones and cultures
- Skills in persuasion and negotiation
- Understand how to identify a minimum viable process or path to an outcome and incrementally get there
- Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies
- Curiosity with an appetite for listening, learning and supporting teams spanning a wide array of technologies, practices and disciplines
- Solution-driven with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Outstanding organization navigation skills and attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and flexibility along with ability to act as a team player
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of individuals
- Experience as a thought partner with both product and engineering to define and deliver your program
- Influence and lead people through high complexity with grace, calmness and humor
- Knowledge of large program management practices
- Skilled in asking critical questions and “why”
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!