Endurance Group empowers the world’s business owners, content publishers, and those with ideas to control their online destiny with power and confidence. We enable everyone to be able to establish their online presence. From buying a domain and setting up a website, to growing their business and presence online, we come together to make sure small businesses have all the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com and SiteBuilder.com, among others.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join our Customer Acquisition Platform Team. Our team creates the platform for our acquisition funnel for all our major brands. We are working on cutting edge technologies and are constantly coming up with solutions for the Enterprise. We have delivered an Enterprise platform for Static Site Generation, begun to adopt API Gateway to provide more scalable microservices, and integrated a popular CMS system into our platform to just name a few projects we have worked on this year.
Who you are:
You are an experienced senior quality engineer with a focus on making processes more efficient and less error-prone though automation. Not only will you contribute to the design and development of functional and non-functional test cases, but you will work closely with developers and understand the product’s code base to develop strategies on how best to automate tests for maximum efficiency and coverage. Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain test cases to ensure all tests are traceable to the features as well as the code.
- Collaborate with our product owner to develop an understanding of user stories and use cases to formulate test approaches, write test plans, and effectively analyze outcomes.
- Ensures and participates in a collaborative team test case review.
- Generate quality metrics and reports with insight into the status and health of our products, including the logging or tracking of both manual and automated efforts.
- Identify test cases eligible to be included in Regression and/or Smoke Testing suites.
- Analyzes and reports test results of manual and automation (test coverage, test execution, trends) to find risks/bottlenecks and make suggestions on improvements.
If you like to dive in, contribute to many different things, and make a difference — we’d like to talk to you!
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of practical experience in software test automation such as Cypress or Selenium
- Experience with AWS Services or similar cloud services.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology.
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!