Are you an aspiring entrepreneur with the expertise of a Product Marketer? Are you an expert at leading cross-functional teams to drive meaningful business results? Do you have the vision of a strategist and the urgency of an operator to find the quickest path to sustainable revenue growth? Can you build great cross-functional relationships, get leadership buy-in, and launch new business initiatives all without breaking a sweat?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a local to Waltham, MA or remote Product Marketing Manager to drive our ecommerce/online stores/marketplace selling solutions for small businesses here at Constan tContact / Endurance Group. You will gain deep insights into target customers and the market landscape, recommend offers to meet their needs, contribute to pricing and packaging recommendations, develop positioning and differentiated messaging, and drive sales and marketing growth plans.
We are looking for someone who can effectively collaborate across the business to drive, monitor and communicate results. Strong candidates will have experience leading cross-functional teams spanning Marketing, Sales, Product, Business Development, and Customer Operations with proven results.
In this role, you will work closely with the Sr. Director of Product Marketing and executive leadership to define ConstantContact’s multi-product, multi-channel go-to-market strategy. You will both leverage existing offers, and partner with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to develop new offers using customer insights into market opportunities. Candidates must have a passion for executing quickly and smartly, while building great working relationships along the way. Top candidates will also have core product marketing experience defining product positioning, pricing and packaging, and digital growth strategies. We are looking for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and has a strong bias for action.
What you'll do:
- Advance the e-commerce go-to-market strategy, getting buy-in and alignment from product management, sales, services and from executive leadership
- Ability to get things done. Collaborate with cross-functional team of peers spanning Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Support, and other functions to operationalize and execute on the go-to-market strategy and integrated campaigns
- Refine positioning of existing offers, define new offers, and set pricing and packaging strategies working closely with broader Product Marketing, Product and Marketing teams
- Define and execute go-to-market plans by offer, brand, and channel
- Partner with Product, Service, and Business Development teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Track KPIs and manage portfolio of cross-sell offers so as to maximize potential of cross-sell line of business, balancing near-term and long-term objectives
- Drive execution of strategy in partnership with brand General Managers to meet quarterly financial goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, high-visibility, rapidly changing environment
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience defining revenue-growth strategy and leading cross-functional teams to implement strategy (examples include Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing)
- Track record of proven business results from leading cross-functional teams
- Email Marketing, eCommerce ecosystem background is a must
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Strong collaborator who can build great working relationships with both peers and executive leadership
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing mindset focusing on customer needs, how we match offers to those needs, and how we get target customers to buy (and rebuy)
- 3+ years Product Marketing experience defining positioning, pricing, and packaging strategies that drive business results with experience in both products and services
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Experience defining and leading execution of cross-sell or upsell strategies with experience in both self-service eCommerce and direct sales channels
- Experience in technology industry serving SMB and/or upmarkets
- MBA, advanced marketing degree a plus
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!