ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
Our values: Inspire with passion. Persevere with determination. Collaborate with unity. Grow without bounds. Create with impact. Lead with character.
Our onboarding and technical support teams are critical to our clients’ long term success and happiness with ReSci. Our Enterprise Solution Architects sit at the intersection of pre and post-onboarding, extending white-glove service to our enterprise brands in integrating with our platform and other technologies, while also supporting technical requests after onboarding is completed by interfacing with various technical, business, and executive contacts at these brands.
We’re looking for an experienced customer-facing Enterprise Solutions Architect who loves helping people, solving problems, and wants to be a major factor in the success of our largest enterprise brands. This position is for someone who has a strong technical aptitude, extensive customer-facing experience and the ability to simultaneously oversee multiple engagements. You’ll be tasked with leading technical onboarding engagements by working directly with client developers and marketers to understand their data and use cases, liaise with internal developers to design and implement solutions, and perform data quality checks before the client can "go live". After onboarding is completed, you will also continue to support brands with technical questions and requests as needed. As a true artificial intelligence platform, we need more data than others, so you will need to be an expert in working with large data sets and sometimes complex integrations. You are passionate about world-class customer service, learning new technology, and solving problems for yourself as well as others.
- Strong experience with SQL and experience with data architecture
- Assist clients in instrumenting ReSci’s APIs and real-time event-tracking scripts and data feeds across their desktop and mobile sites
- Complete onboarding engagements within budget and scope
- Continue to support clients with technical asks and escalations as needed post-onboarding
- Gather requirements and issue escalations and document details for ReSci product and engineering teams
- Work closely with product and engineering to fine-tune solutions to our clients’ use cases to customer success improvements
- Develop and iterate on internal processes to ensure consistency across our onboarding engagements
- Thoroughly document internal processes and client solution specification
- Become an expert on the functionality of ReSci’s platform, APIs, and integrations, as well as the technology and data of the brands we work with
- -Experience deploying a sophisticated technical product with enterprise clients
- -Ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders ranging from timeline-driven project managers, marketers, technical engineers, executives, and strategic business partners
- -Able to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how they relate to a customer’s business
- -Detail-obsessed with strong time management skills and project management skills
- -Experienced in explaining technical concepts to various audiences
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- -Excellent follow up and organizational skills
- Experience working as a full-time software engineer at any point in your career and/or a solid understanding of software engineering principles
- Expertise in multiple areas of the MarTech ecosystem and concepts including attribution, analytics, ad tech, mobile and more
- Ideally will have at least 8 years of experience